My First Blogpost


4:40am Hong Kong Sunday Morning;For two straight days and nights, I have been needing of a transformation of my flat line into a creative mode and fixing my own script and storyboard of our upcoming shorts.For two straight days and nights, I have been needing a transformation of my flatline into a creative mode and fixing my own script and storyboard of our upcoming shorts. this will surely give me the courage to express myself with writing as well and make a habit to visualize through words.
so here are few things I'm planning;
1. Vlogs for my Youtube Channel
2. Blogs for my Facebook Fanpage
3. Teasers and trailers for IG and sometimes for IGTV
Now each social media platform carries its own audience which you, as an artist or a public figure have to take care of them at each sector.
l will do my best to engage myself with friends through my work and certainly will try to make more friends on each platform and exchange good experience and share better entertainment.
cheers
so here are few things I'm planning;1. Vlogs for my Youtube Channel2. Blogs for my Facebook Fanpage3. Teasers and trailers for IG and sometimes for IGTVNow each social media platform carries its own audience which you, as an artist or a public figure have to take care of them at each sector.l will do my best to engage myself with friends through my work and certainly will try to make more friends on each platform and exchange good experience and share better entertainment.cheersso here are few things I'm planning;1. Vlogs for my Youtube Channel2. Blogs for my Facebook Fanpage3. Teasers and trailers for IG and sometimes for IGTVNow each social media platform carries its own audience which you, as an artist or a public figure have to take care of them at each sector.l will do my best to engage myself with friends through my work and certainly will try to make more friends on each platform and exchange good experience and share better entertainment.cheersso here are few things I'm planning;1. Vlogs for my Youtube Channel2. Blogs for my Facebook Fanpage3. Teasers and trailers for IG and sometimes for IGTVNow each social media platform carries its own audience which you, as an artist or a public figure have to take care of them at each sector.l will do my best to engage myself with friends through my work and certainly will try to make more friends on each platform and exchange good experience and share better entertainment.
cheersso here are few things im planing;1. Vlogs for my Youtube Channel2. Blogs for my Facebook Fanpage3. Teasers and trailers for IG and sometimes for IGTVNow each social media platform carries its own audience which you, as an artist or a public figure have to take care of them at each sector.l will do my best to engage myself with friends through my work and certainly will try to make more friends on each platform and exchange good experience and share better entertainment.cheers

x


0 Comments